Pinterest Pick 3

7:00 AM Sarah Koves 19 Comments

As a teacher and a female member of our species, I adore Pinterest and find it so useful at home and at work, so I am linking up for the Pinterest Pick 3 from Pawsitively Teaching.



There are so many creative images I pin in a month that it makes it difficult to select just three for this post.  Click on the images to get to the Pin to save it for yourself.


I don't know about you but being able to easily search and organize my pins makes my lesson planning smoother.  Pin4Ever is my greatest online discover in the last month.  It only works with Firefox browser, but it will revolutionize your Pinning.  It allowed me to back up my pins to my laptop and search and delete over 100 duplicate pins from my boards.


It took me a couple of hours to clean my boards up, but it was so much easier with this product.  I my account get hacked a year or so ago, and I lost a couple of boards, so the back up feature of Pin4Ever provides peace of mind.



The change in temperature in my classroom makes layers a MUST, but too many accessories get in the way when I am teaching, so I love cowl scarves.  As a knitter I make my own and make them as gifts too.  That is why I was so excited to find this cute new pattern for beginner knitters.


Purl stitches are something I only recently learned to do, so this was perfect practice.  Isn't it adorable?




What teacher or woman for that matter doesn't love bags?  These simple 10-minute bags are great for pencils, makeup, purses, gym bags...really they are good for anything.  I am thinking my teacher's aid needs a couple as a thank you at the end of the year.



Be sure to follow me for more great pins.



Check out all the other picks






Join By Email

Download My Free Rubrics
* indicates required
L. Paull Designs for All
Blog Design by L. Paull Designs for All
Copyright: Sarah Koves 2016. Powered by Blogger.

Influencer

Facebook PopUp